Hello everyone!
Do you feel tired or stressed today? I hope not, but if you do I might be able to help......... maybe! Below is a quick relaxation exercise I learned at a relaxation class i've attended recently.
Ask someone to read this out slowly to you & close your eyes: "Make sure you sit comfortably. Imagine your body becoming heavier and more relaxed. Breathe through your nose and become more aware of your breathing. As you breathe out, imagine a scene which you find calming, such as a quiet country scene or a deserted beach. Think about this image whilst breathing easily and naturally. If distracting thoughts come to mind, don't worry about them, simply bring your thoughts back gently, to your calming image and your breathing pattern. Keep this going for another minute or so until you are ready to finish."
....it worked for me!
Please share any relaxation tips you have - i'd love to hear them.
Shell xxxx


Hmmmmmm, I think the best way to relax is to laugh (or have a bit of 'the other')...
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I saw the winners of a task on The Apprentice taken to a 'laughing guru'... It works for me anyhow!
Up-date!
ReplyDeleteI've now heard from my friend (who also had reiki). She tells me that she's experienced some positive changes since the session and put's it down to reiki. How cool is that! ....and i'm pleased for her too. xxx
Thanks Damo for your comment - you are sooooo right! A friend of mine goes bellydancing and i'm considering joining her, apparently she laughs her socks off the whole time - sounds like good relaxation to me!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete